1+1 Garden Apartment in Exclusive Tatlisu Beachfront Project

  • Start from £232,250
Northern Cyprus

1+1 Garden Apartment in Exclusive Tatlisu Beachfront Project

Northern Cyprus
  • Start from £232,250


Immerse yourself in the serene beauty of coastal living with our 1+1 Garden Apartment, nestled within an exclusive beachfront project in Tatlisu. This luxurious property, offering a gross area of 35 m² plus an additional 8 m² terrace, is designed for those who seek privacy, comfort, and breathtaking views. Situated just 200 meters from pristine sandy beaches, the apartment provides unparalleled access to the Mediterranean’s tranquil waters and the majestic Five Finger Mountains.

The project, set to complete in 2026, is crafted with the highest standards, ensuring a “ready to move” experience inclusive of furniture, modern kitchen and bathrooms, central air conditioning, and a secure card entry system. Residents will enjoy extensive facilities such as a spa, gym, restaurant, tennis court, and unique beach cinema, enhancing the beachfront living experience.

Embrace this exclusive lifestyle with an attractive payment plan: secure your apartment with a 2,000 GBP deposit, followed by a 35% down payment. The remaining 65% can be settled through an interest-free installment plan leading up to the key handover. This offer is a rare chance to own a piece of the preferred beachfront lifestyle in Tatlisu, making it a perfect retreat for discerning home buyers seeking tranquility and luxury.

Property Documents



  • 2
  • Rooms
  • 1
  • Bathroom
  • 43
  • m² Area
  • 68
  • Availability


  • State/county Northern Cyprus
  • Country Cyprus


Updated on February 26, 2024 at 8:11 pm
  • Price: Start from £232,250
  • Property Size: 43 m² Area
  • Bedroom: 1
  • Rooms: 2
  • Bathroom: 1
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Property Status: Offplan
  • Availability: 68

Features of the property

Similar Listings

Compare listings